POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH AND DISSERTATION
St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
What is the best approach to developing leadership competencies needed to manage innovation projects?
Dissertation topic: “Formation of entrepreneurial paradigm in innovative project work”.
- Developed a multi-factor method for scoring projects. The method is a flexible tool for analyzing project potential and can be used both at the initial stage of the project and at the later stages of implementation.
- Designed a model of progressive materialization for the entrepreneurship anti-idea (Progressive Materialization of Anti-idea, PMAi) which allows to measure entrepreneurship and a project’s potential in terms of its innovating component
- Developed a model that allows to profile economic entities based on types of economic behavior (BPM, the Behavioural Preference Model), with BPM Innovator being distinguished from other types of economic behavior.
- Introduced the Entrepreneurial Vitality Model that incorporates ethics, aesthetics, economics, creativity and cognitive science as the basis on which entrepreneurial competencies are built.
PHD IN ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance
What are the factors that affect entrepreneurial activity?
Dissertation topic: “Theory and Methodology of Managing Small-Scale Enterprises”.
- Building on current developments in cognitive sciences while using an interdisciplinary approach, pioneered the development of a research methodology for the entrepreneurship phenomenon.
- Introduced a new, highly practical method that, with help of an algorithm, solves the problem of managing the ever increasing information streams (the Information Problem), thus increasing the operations efficiency and profitability of a developing small business.
Master’s degree in Finance, specialization “Finance and Credit”: St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
Master’s degree in Economics, specialization “Financial accounting, analysis and audit”: St. Petersburg Higher School of Economics.
Master’s degree in Law: St. Petersburg State University.
Auditor’s License: Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR Russia).
- Building a methodology for a multi-factor model of scoring innovative and entrepreneurial projects.
- Optimizing the process of identifying and supporting projects most suitable for business incubation.
Partners in the project are some of the leading business incubators of St. Petersburg (BI Ingria and the Polytech Centre for Tech and Business Development), as well as RBK St. Petersburg.
The project is a unique open platform for cross-disciplinary collaboration between researchers, experts, and practitioners, established to support further developments in Entrepreneurship Theory, Psychology of Entrepreneurship, and Project Management.
CURRENT SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS, TOPICS OF PUBLICATIONS AND SPEECH IN THE MEDIA
- What is the best way to develop “entrepreneurial intuition”?
- Why does the art of entrepreneurship need to evolve within the framework of morality?
- Entrepreneurship objectives as part of the global ecological system.
- The role of entrepreneurship in modern economic models.
- The role of beauty in business.
- Common mistakes in financial management of developing projects.
Ekaterina is available for bookings, such as:
- public speaking at conferences, round tables, seminars and other events;
- column writing;
- article writing on topics of expertise;
- interview appearances.