- Introduction to the Methodology of Science.
- Entrepreneurial Vitality Model.
- The fundamentals of the theory of entrepreneurship and its place in the structure of economic sciences.
- The main directions of the development of cognitive science and its role in the development of the theory of entrepreneurship.
- Ethical and aesthetic principles of entrepreneurial activity. Examples of ethical and aesthetic implementation of entrepreneurial activity.
- Creativity and its implication for entrepreneurial activity.
- Theoretical and methodological development of the projective nature of human activity in philosophical thought.